Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cad Beauty Parlour Design Software

premise of cohabitation

J 'had taken pictures, but not taken the time to post ...
So, some news:

I begin to make mini games around a few delicacies to nibble.

June 28, meeting around a few branches of hazel recovered from grandpa and grandma. This time, I decided to try it because it was almost 10 minutes I had them on my knees against each other to make them hugs. As there was no sign of aggression on both sides, it made me want to try it. Of course, this beautiful arrangement lasted only time this break some gluttony .... minutes, to gauge the corner of his eye and presto, it ended in a great surge of hair. This is only the beginning, things will eventually work out.


Two days later, again, this time around a few leaves of oak leaf blonde ditto: while there is enough to sustain any drives, but whenever there is shortage Food is another story.


I do not despair, it seems like a good start: they will eat with one another, finding themselves sometimes even to remake a remake of "Lady and the Tramp", nibbling the same branch of hazel.
But I will not place an ad vitam eternam to large plates of food, 24/24 for there is no conflict .... they will end up obese, otherwise my Pépette ... ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment