Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Philippine Store For Prosthesis



my little Bounty is the vet since 9:00 this morning to be sterilized.
Fortunately, I spend the day with Lilie, a friend, it has changed my ideas and I worry less for the miss.
Phone call from Doc. to 11.45, all went well, the miss is doing well, had stirred an awakening: Doc. was forced to remove it from its box and handed in its carrying case lined with any mattress protector so that it does not hurt because she was jumping around, with two little bottles so it was not cold.
I recovered tonight, I just watch it does not move too much the first time to avoid pulling on his points and do miss not nibble.

*********
16.45, recovering the miss to the vet, she looks pretty fit and back in his enclosure has eaten two to three strands of hay, a sprig of mint and three or four pellets, eat again it is a good sign.
It remains for me to wait for the resumption of transit.
Starting tomorrow, I 0.2 ml of Baytril (antibiotic) to administer daily for seven days and 0.4 ml of Metacam (painkiller) per day for two or three days in case of pain.
short everything goes like clockwork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment