Thursday, May 20, 2010

Plan B At Walmart Cost Without Insurance

Tadaaam, here!


  • Blue, blue hen with 3 1 / 2 years, passed through the association Poil de Carotte
  • Bounty, female lion head lights 6 months 1 / 2, purchased in pet
Bounty'm the youngest, is still she who first arrived at the house in December, following the sudden death sudden Chips, our first rabbit.
dint of wandering on the forum of Marguerite & Cie, I had an intense desire to offer a family to another fur ball, but abandoned this time. I
part in the idea of hosting a rabbit ram, I must say they are cute with their ears drooping, but chance has decided otherwise.
I came across the post of Blue and there, it was love at first sight, it does discuss it's not like that ...
So I contacted the association Poil de Carotte, completed an adoption case has been accepted, we set up a carpool and Blue arrived by train from Lille 7 March 2010 at 10:08 p.m. exactly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment